Looking for Deluge under Docker setup instructions

• I am going a bit crazy at the moment and I really hope that someone can help me. A few days ago I had to rebuild my OMV running on Odroid-HC1. I had been using an older version of OMV on the HC1, but that version is not even available for download anymore so I went with OMV 4. However, I am having nothing but problems trying to get Deluge to run on it.

I understand that there is no longer a PLUG-IN and that I need to go with DOCKER. I got DOCKER up and running with no problem and than moved on to trying to get Deluge to work which did not go very well at first, until I realized I had not download the ARM Version of Deluge. However, it is now up and running, I can access the web interface and even add files. However, while it says that it is download it is not downloading Torrents.

I am sure that I missed something while setting this up, but I have spent most of today trying to fix this problem and I am really lost.

Anyone have any ideas?
    If not is there a Step by Step Guide I can follow to get Deluge up and running using Docker on OMV?

• I would not use Bridge networking unless it was absolutely necessary. I run all my containers (14 of them, including Deluge) using Host networking. Try this.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• @ktorbeck

Some questions.

In your container configuration, you set PUID:PGID to 1000:100. Do these agree with and for a real user and group on your machine or did you just copy these from some guide or howto?

In your container configuration, you are setting Host and Container paths. Does the user the container is running as (PUID) have write permission on those Host paths?

If your OMV machine is behind a router, you must forward a incoming port on your router to the IP address of your OMV machine. This must agree with the port selected in Deluge's Network settings. Pressing the Test Active Port button in Deluge's Network settings must result in a successful pass of the test. However, if you are using a proxy configured within Deluge, this step is not needed.

Post a screenshot of your Deluge Downloads setting page.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I am an idiot!! I never should have worked on this thing after being up for 48+ hours. It was the download settings, I am guessing the browser auto capitalized the word "download" when I entered the path making the path wrong. Well that is my story and I am sticking too it.

It is working now. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!! BOTH OF YOU THANK YOU!!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!