I wanted to try on some VMs, but I can't seem to install openmediavault-virtualbox package - I get the following error and I'm not sure how to proceed. Should I add any other repos? Thanks in advance.
- root@omvnas:~# apt-get install openmediavault-virtualbox
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
- requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
- distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
- or been moved out of Incoming.
- The following information may help to resolve the situation:
- The following packages have unmet dependencies:
- openmediavault-virtualbox : Depends: phpvirtualbox (>= 5.2-0-1) but it is not going to be installed
- Depends: virtualbox (>= 5.2.8) but it is not going to be installed
- Depends: virtualbox-ext-pack-installer but it is not going to be installed
- E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.