OMV doesn't go in standby from web GUI, but pm-suspend works from command line

• Hi everybody,

The title is self-explanatory. My OMV is installed on an USB 3.0 key.
    This is the dmesg output after clicking on "standby" from the WEB GUI:

Any help is really appreciated.
    If necessary, can post the dmesg of pm-suspend from command line.

Thanks in advance

• I'm sorry, I'm not an expert.

I've tried to find the tests you mentioned in that code, but I'm not able to do that! :)

I've just understood that probably the code works excluding not supported pm states
    So considering that I have an USB installation, I can't see Hybernation among the options, but only standby which I assume to be suspend to RAM.

Can you help me anyway?
    thanks in advance

• I've moved the installation on an SSD.

Now OMV goes in standby from the web interface, but strangely, after a couple of minutes, even though the power led continues blinking, it doesn't resume anymore even pushing the power button!! Differently, it resumes if the wake-up occurs after few minutes.

Some behaviour using "systemctl hybrid-sleep" and "systemctl suspend" from command line. I suppose that the former is the command used from the web interface.

The "systemctl hibernate" command works normally if the system is turned on again within about one minute, otherwise the system reboots.

Any suggestion is really wellcome.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!