rsync on usb disk to local drive is very slow

• I am new and want to migrate to omv.
    while i have a problem re enabling my data

I am using the usb datensicherungs plugin

following error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; umount -v '/srv/51993eba7fd616cdbdddcbbf243a108c' 2>&1' with exit code '32': umount: /srv/51993eba7fd616cdbdddcbbf243a108c: target is busy (In some cases useful info about processes that use the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1).)

details:

Fehler #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; umount -v '/srv/51993eba7fd616cdbdddcbbf243a108c' 2>&1' with exit code '32': umount: /srv/51993eba7fd616cdbdddcbbf243a108c: target is busy (In some cases useful info about processes that use the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1).) in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/mountpoint.inc(194): OMV\System\Process->execute()#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/usbbackup.inc(270): OMV\System\MountPoint->umount()#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMVRpcServiceUsbBackup->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatus6Z...', '/tmp/bgoutputdf...')#3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/usbbackup.inc(276): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceUsbBackup->execute(Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('execute', Array, Array)#7 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UsbBackup', 'execute', Array, Array, 1)#8 {main}

• Offizieller Beitrag

I am new

You posted this thread five times. Please see problem #4 Solutions to common problems

As for your problem, the system is using the drive. Not sure what you are trying to re-enable.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• thx for deleting. it was never intened

can u tell me please which system is using the drive? debian or omv.
    i am trying to copy around 1.5 TB and I am unsure what is going on. The process is running for 20h now.

regards,
    epsilon2

• Offizieller Beitrag

can u tell me please which system is using the drive? debian or omv.

OMV is a web interface running on Debian. If you are using usbbackup, then rsync is using the drive.

i am trying to copy around 1.5 TB and I am unsure what is going on. The process is running for 20h now.

If you are connected via usb2 and/or have a slow drive, 1.5TB can take a long time to transfer. In the web interface, Diagnostics -> System Information -> Processes would show you what processes are using the most load.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!