How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool

• Yes, it seems so...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Offizieller Beitrag

If this is the complete "zpool history", you never created zfs filesystems on your zpool. Didn't know that it is possible to work on the root of the pool directly.

It is (possible). The first time I set up a ZFS pool, I created standard Linux folders at the root of the pool.

While it works, one doesn't get to use the features and benefits of setting ZFS filesystems.

• i'd reinstall several times...
    i'm on another problem with ACL rights

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; setfacl --remove-all -M '/tmp/setfaclQa8mbi' -- '/mnt/Hashare' 2>&1' with exit code '1': setfacl: /mnt/Hashare: Operation not supported

why ?

• in fact i found the error ( or what it's the problem ;)

When i configure the network IPV4 ( with the good IP..) and put the DNS server, it's impossible to apply without have a error
    if i delete it, it's working....

did you know why ?

i have forced the static IP ( with mac address ) with my internet Box

• Sorry, I can’t see a relationship between removing acls and an IP connection...

But great that you found a solution that works for you. ;)

Regards Hoppel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!