• Hi,

I begin a new post after reinstallation OMV 4

My old sytem OMV 2.XX was crashed.

i would rebuid my old pool who was on ZFS

i 'm at the beginning :
    I installed SSL
    and follow this tuto :

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

i have instaledl plugin OMVextra
    install promox kernel
    and remove the other kernel ( seems to be better to install ZFS )

now : i'm on linux4.15 18-4

but when i'm going in zfs section and try to create a new pool , i don't see the devices.
    but there are on disk section. ( i have 6 disks )

1 Ask : it's the good way to refind my old pool on my several disks
    2 why i'm don't see the devices

thanks for your helping to find my 6 Tera data :/

• You don’t need to know the pool name. Like @p3s_29 wrote, press the button to import the pool, activate both options and you should be fine.

Did you try that?

Regards Hoppel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von hoppel118 ()

• yep !

that's great & workin' ;)

thanks !

now i need to buid the access & permission ?
    can i rebuilt like a new configuration ? or i need to recreate like it was before ?

thanks

• Great, have fun!

Bye

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• when i try to validate the rules for my pool ( 7T with full of folders and files.

it takes a lot of time to get done and ends up opening a window telling me that there is an internal error

I try to delete the folders but impossible to do that...

what can i do ?

thanks

• Tenta fazer o seguinte
    Reinstalada o seu SO.
    Assim que ele iniciar instala o dpkg-dev
    Instala e atualiza o que for necessário para o zfs
    Importa o pool e já configura o ACL antes de tentar configurar as pastas e etc.

Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A5000 usando o Tapatalk

• O zfs não é compatível com o Linux ( em termos de licença), tendo isso em vista quando manda instalar ele faz a foi copilação do mesmo para poder instalar.
    Eu quebrei muito a cabeça para poder instalar, mas eu ir com calma que tudo funciona.

O dpkg-dev é para copilar o instalador

I spent a very long time to reinstall my system (which did not want to simply reinstall): install OMV on my NAS with usb Key
    I know very little about the linux environment.
    I followed step by step ... but I would have a hard time getting more info (I do not know what is dpkg-dev

from where I fear to start all over again: /

Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A5000 usando o Tapatalk

• hi,

i'd reinstalled everything.
    but when try to apply ACL right, it takes too many times ( and not validate )
    because i apply that on my 7 Tera Pool with many folders..

can i do that with another way ?

thanks

PS: i'm the only user / admin on server.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!