I begin a new post after reinstallation OMV 4

My old sytem OMV 2.XX was crashed.

i would rebuid my old pool who was on ZFS

i 'm at the beginning :
      I installed SSL
      and follow this tuto :
      i have instaledl plugin OMVextra
      install promox kernel
      and remove the other kernel ( seems to be better to install ZFS )

now : i'm on linux4.15 18-4

but when i'm going in zfs section and try to create a new pool , i don't see the devices.
      but there are on disk section. ( i have 6 disks )

1 Ask : it's the good way to refind my old pool on my several disks
      2 why i'm don't see the devices

thanks for your helping to find my 6 Tera data :/

The post was edited 1 time, last by .H. ().

• How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool

You don’t need to know the pool name. Like @p3s_29 wrote, press the button to import the pool, activate both options and you should be fine.

Did you try that?

Regards Hoppel
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      frontend software - tvos | android tv | libreelec | win10 | kodi krypton
      frontend hardware - appletv 4k | nvidia shield tv | odroid c2 | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral chromium style 5.1 | samsung le40-a789r2
      -------------------------------------------
      backend software - debian | openmediavault | latest backport kernel | zfs raid-z2 | docker | emby | unifi | vdr | tvheadend | fhem
      backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The post was edited 2 times, last by hoppel118 ().

• Great, have fun!

Bye
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      frontend software - tvos | android tv | libreelec | win10 | kodi krypton
      frontend hardware - appletv 4k | nvidia shield tv | odroid c2 | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral chromium style 5.1 | samsung le40-a789r2
      -------------------------------------------
      backend software - debian | openmediavault | latest backport kernel | zfs raid-z2 | docker | emby | unifi | vdr | tvheadend | fhem
      backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • thanks.

i found my Pool, recreate a User, , a, group , and when i go to the sharing folders

i try to put the ACL to my profil & group.

but OMV run and open a windows with 'internal problem error'

i try several times and have this error à this time :
      with a variation of error msg ;

Source Code

1. Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusilEqaQ' (size=0).
      Images
      • Capture d’écran 2018-09-23 à 14.35.19.png

50.75 kB, 397×360, viewed 24 times

.H. wrote:

when i try to validate the rules for my pool ( 7T with full of folders and files.

it takes a lot of time to get done and ends up opening a window telling me that there is an internal error

I try to delete the folders but impossible to do that...

what can i do ?

thanks
      Tenta fazer o seguinte
      Reinstalada o seu SO.
      Assim que ele iniciar instala o dpkg-dev
      Instala e atualiza o que for necessário para o zfs
      Importa o pool e já configura o ACL antes de tentar configurar as pastas e etc.

Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A5000 usando o Tapatalk

O zfs não é compatível com o Linux ( em termos de licença), tendo isso em vista quando manda instalar ele faz a foi copilação do mesmo para poder instalar.
      Eu quebrei muito a cabeça para poder instalar, mas eu ir com calma que tudo funciona.

O dpkg-dev é para copilar o instalador

.H. wrote:

I spent a very long time to reinstall my system (which did not want to simply reinstall): install OMV on my NAS with usb Key
      I know very little about the linux environment.
      I followed step by step ... but I would have a hard time getting more info (I do not know what is dpkg-dev

from where I fear to start all over again: /

Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A5000 usando o Tapatalk