Syncthing: webgui settings are not saved

• after installing the plugin you should set a user and password for the gui but unfortunately these settings are not saved.
    when i reload the gui it is all the same as before the change.
    also in the config.xml the changes are not registered.

What can I do?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try clearing your browser cache. Are you sure the plugin installed correctly? What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I played around with the syncthing plugin settings and after the third or fourth save it worked, in between I also enabled the home directories for the omvuser

Unfortunately, I can not say exactly why, perhaps because the home directories were not activated at the first start?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Unfortunately, I can not say exactly why, perhaps because the home directories were not activated at the first start?

Home directories are not a requirement. I'm guessing you had a conflicting setting or something.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!