Error during packages update

• Hi there,

I have just installed OMV 4 on my odroid C2, and during update after the first installation onn hte end of the procces I got error:

Any suggestion what is it?

• A I tried to enable plugin Docker and failed:

Code
    Error #0:
    OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/docker'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/docker.inc(45): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.do...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(56): OMVModuleDocker->getStatus()
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

Such a pity, but I remember that once Docker failed to install because I had this file corrupted: File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py, maybe this is the same? But I checked md5 before flush, verified flush and sdcard is new good samsung so ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

You do not have to worry about that.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I had this file corrupted: File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py, maybe this is the same?

If you search the forum, you will find that the weakref error is not a problem and has nothing to do with the docker error.

Ok what about failed docker installation?

Did docker fail to install or enable? There is a big difference. Post the output of: dpkg -l | grep -E "docker|openm"

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• It was enable problem I reckon as I rebooted odroid and magically it is working.
    Thx for your time.
    OMV seems to be very well made and powerful nas system, i am just beginning to explore but look impressive.
    Btw how long sdcard can last as op system ? Maybe it is better to install directly to HDD ?

Cheers

• Offizieller Beitrag

Btw how long sdcard can last as op system ?

All arm images have the flashmemory plugin installed by default. This should make an sd card or usb stick last much longer depending on the quality of the media. How long will it last? Depends on what you do with the system. The plugin syncs all changes to the media every time you shutdown. So, if you shutdown the system a lot (not sure why someone would with an arm board), it will write a lot more to the media. I have a system running off a usb stick for over three years now (rarely shutdown). This is why you make backups though.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!