tvheadend in docker and cineS2 TV Card.. permissions after hibernate| suspend

• Hi guys..

Im running tvheadend in docker under a special dockeruser. PUID, GUID, i won´t run it as root.
    as all can read in wiki.ubuntuusers tvheadend blocks the unload of the modules if the server goes in suspend, reboot, hibernate etc. DDCineS2
    after resume the permissions of the tuners are root:root so thveadend doesn´t see the tuners any more.

Then I have to stop docker, set the permissions (script) and restart docker.. tvheadend runs now like it should.

I´m looking for a way that after resume docker stops, set the permissions for the tuners and restarts docker...

I tried it with a service in /etc/systemd/system/ but this isn´t the solution.. there is something that always sets the permissions to root:root.. maybe the service is too early.

[Unit]Description=neustart tvheadend, module und rechte setzen

Before=sleep.target

StopWhenUnneeded=yes

[Service]Type=oneshot
    RemainAfterExit=yes

ExecStart=/bin/systemctl stop docker ; /sbin/modprobe -r ddbridge cxd2099 dvb_core

ExecStop=/sbin/modprobe ddbridge cxd2099 dvb_core ; /usr/local/bin/permissions.sh ; /bin/systemctl start docker

[Install]WantedBy=sleep.target

I hope u can help me to find a solution..

MSI B-250-DS3H-G4560 | some RAM | someTB WD red (snapraid) | OMV 5.x (latest) | DD Cine S2 V6.5

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!