New omv-theme changer based on Wolf2000Pi/omv-theme

• @syrusstk

That is a very interesting error, and I am not sure if this is caused by the omv-theme app, I know there is in the code a remove command which removes custom theme file, just a clean-up job but it doesn't delete the controlpanelabstract.inc, could you please do a cd to /var/www/openmediavault/css/ and do a print screen and also cd to /usr/share/php/openmediavault/controlpanel/ and do a print screen, I am very curious to see the contents.

the print is following:
      root@openmediavault:/var/www/openmediavault/css# ls
      defaults.scss materialdesignicons.min.css omv-theme theme-all.min
      Makefile materialdesignicons.min.css.map theme-all.min.css theme-all.scs
      root@openmediavault:/var/www/openmediavault/css#

root@openmediavault:/var/www/openmediavault/css# ls /usr/share/php/openmediavault/controlpanel
      administration.inc http404.inc login.inc

thank you very much for your guide, now I can login to the Openmediavault, the issue is fixed.
    • @syrusstk

the print is following:
      root@openmediavault:/var/www/openmediavault/css# ls
      defaults.scss materialdesignicons.min.css omv-theme theme-all.min
      Makefile materialdesignicons.min.css.map theme-all.min.css theme-all.scs
      root@openmediavault:/var/www/openmediavault/css#

root@openmediavault:/var/www/openmediavault/css# ls /usr/share/php/openmediavault/controlpanel
      administration.inc http404.inc login.inc

thank you very much for your guide, now I can login to the Openmediavault, the issue is fixed.
    • A new update was released (v1.3.0)

New features:
      - add a custom logo to header

Updates and fixes:
      - always backing up original file before edit
      - when changing themes and adding plugins sed is targeting pattern and not lines, this should make it compatible with previous versions and future proof
      - uninstall also closes the app
      - updated various leftover text in menu (when copy pasting from the internet the examples :)) )
      - every customisation action has a revert option

Please keep in mind:
      - javascript UI plugins require a browser clear cache

Images
      • 68747470733a2f2f707265766965772e6962622e636f2f6652374231392f53656c656374696f6e5f3031342e706e67.png

131.64 kB, 640×337, viewed 21 times
    • syrusstk wrote:

Did a complete overhaul of the omv-theme menu, themes and UI plugins are grouped in their own categories with a different selection menu.

/----/

Tagging people that may be interested of this update @TechnoDadLife @flmaxey @Adoby
      It works as advertised. :)
      Being able to label a server in the Top Banner is really useful - a designation greatly reduces the chance of making a mistake.

Thanks! :thumbup:

(I hope you'll maintain this mod' on Git Hub for awhile.)
      Good backup takes the "drama" out of computing

The post was edited 1 time, last by flmaxey: edit ().