Errors installing docker on OMV4

• Make sure OK is selected usually the Tab key will scroll and hit enter, OK will be highlighted red.

That worked!

And now installed Docker withour any hickups.
    I dont now what was wrong with the other sd card but the switch seemed to do the trick.

Thanks for the help guys!

• Offizieller Beitrag

which I did and since then it is stuck at this screen I cant hit <ok>

Hit the tab key to get to the OK button. Then hit enter.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Since my SD was corrupted my only backup Did not have the docker installed so I am trying to do so I am going to OMV extra but When I activate DockerCE getting

Never mind fixed it by changing DNS

• Hi all, I've been having the same problem as timbatao, have managed to purge docker-ce and the openmediavault-docker-gui, so I've got as far as trying to follow instructions from @ryecoaaron here.

However, at that point I can't enable the Docker CE repo, having reinstalled OMV-extras. What I get is an error with the following output:

I haven't been able to figure out why this might be from elsewhere in the forums; the error code is not the same as the one quoted here, so far as I can tell.

Can anyone help me get the repo enabled? I should then be able to do the rest myself.

• Thanks, @Nefertiti, I've tried that but it didn't fix the problem for me. So I'm still stuck with trying to enable the Docker CE repo, which still returns the error code quoted above.

Is anyone able to help me work this out and get the repo working so I can reinstall Docker and get everything working again?

Thanks.

• Thanks - tried that and no change - still the same error code when I try to enable the Docker CE repo, as follows:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thanks - tried that and no change - still the same error code when I try to enable the Docker CE repo, as follows:

You might want to look back from about page 2, there a number of steps to follow before reinstalling omv-extras

• You might want to look back from about page 2, there a number of steps to follow before reinstalling omv-extras

Thanks - much appreciated but that hasn't solved it. I followed all the steps mentioned a second time, and managed to get omv-extras purged, but still couldn't re-enable the Docker repos. Same error codes as before.

What I'm not sure about would be whether this would be affected by other active omv-extras plugins which, unlike the Docker GUI, were not removed. So would this fix only work if I also removed all the others (SnapRAID, UnionFS, etc.) before purging and then reinstalling OMV Extras?

• Offizieller Beitrag

No don't remove SnapRaid and UnioFS.

Have you tried reinstalling using this wget -O - http://omv-extras.org/install | bash most of the above was in relation to a Pi.

Another option was to execute this rm /var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault-docker-gui.postrm but again not sure if this would have relevance to you.

There is this line in your error output that makes no sense; Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.xoCHBHC3wq/gpg.1.sh --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 9dc858229fc7dd38854ae2d88d81803c0ebfcd88

• Thanks for clarifying re: other plugins.

I did reinstall with that command, though my machine is an AMD x64.

I also used the rm/var/... command as per previous instructions.

As for the line in the output, that has got me stumped as well!

I'm stuck for now but happy to see any other tips.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm stuck for now but happy to see any other tips.

You need the help of @ryecoaaron or @macom there could be some config problem that's beyond my pay grade I'm afraid, to me there is a problem with keyring because the output is pointing to ubuntu.com, but I could also be talking gibberish.

• Pleased to say I fixed it, with some help from here, in case anyone else runs into the same problems as me. Man, that was confusing.

It seems that whatever OMV was trying to call in from the internet didn't like the OpenDNS resolvers set in my router, but was happy to use the DNS resolvers from my ISP once I found them and replaced them in the router admin. Why that would work I have absolutely no idea, but the important thing is that it did.

• Pleased to say I fixed it, with some help from here, in case anyone else runs into the same problems as me. Man, that was confusing.

It seems that whatever OMV was trying to call in from the internet didn't like the OpenDNS resolvers set in my router, but was happy to use the DNS resolvers from my ISP once I found them and replaced them in the router admin. Why that would work I have absolutely no idea, but the important thing is that it did.

I knew it had something to do with DNS but forgot If I changed it my router .Glad you resolve it

• I solved this problem when I removed the wlan0 interface temporarily. Just used eth0 only. It seems that downloading and installing OMV somewhere somehow gets confused when there are delays in traffic (wifi) or when there are more than just one network interfaces with different IP adresses and/or gateways. Didn't investigate into this any further since it suddenly was working.

• I have the same problem. Some information about my system. I use rasparry pi 3b+. I have burned SD card on 32gb from etcher (macos version).
    uname -a
    Linux raspberrypi 4.14.34-v7+ #1110 SMP Mon Apr 16 15:18:51 BST 2018 armv7l GNU/Linux

Code
    root@raspberrypi:/# lsmod | grep ip
    ip_tables              24576  0
    x_tables               32768  1 ip_tables
    ipv6                  434176  102
    Code
    root@raspberrypi:/# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  openmediavault                      4.1.21-1                       all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-flashmemory          4.2.1                          all          folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-keyring              1.0                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-netatalk             4.0.7-1                        all          OpenMediaVault netatalk (AppleTalk Protocol Suite) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg         4.1.15                         all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-shellinabox          3.4                            all          Web-based SSH client.

When I've tried to install docker-ce I've received error.

I tried to reinstall docker-ce and OMV-Extras a few time but unfortunately it isn't help. Also I have burned sd card few time. When I try to upgrade pkgs I have message

Code
    The following packages have been kept back:
      hostapd
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

I try to update this hostapd but unsuccessful. I have no idea what is wrong.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!