lost root password

• Offizieller Beitrag

I honestly dont give a shit what you believe. I didnt delete them and didn’t ask for them to be deleted. I dont have the power to delete all your posts unless I did it thread by thread and I wouldn’t do that because it is waste of time. The majority of your posts (probably all of them outside this thread) are most likely useful. Personally, I thought your other thread was asking for your account to be deleted not your posts. Seems like the opposite happened. If you want to know the truth, just ask Volker.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Second that and hope once everything calms down the posts get unhidden (even the personal and insulting ones -- I permanently have to approve posts by some fellow forum members who constantly insult due to at least one guy editing his essays over and over again so they land in the moderation queue but this doesn't matter. Insults only tell something about the sender and not the receiver. At least on such a shitty communication channel as 'the Internet')

If they were just hidden, we (as mods) would probably still see them and we dont.

Yes, meet in person and have a beer :thumbup: This is supposed to be fun and there are more important things.

That would be interesting... Pretty sure the comments coming at me would change.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.11 | compose 7.1.3 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Well, deleting all posts made understanding some threads quite impossible. For me, at least.

On the other hand, if you just wanted to be excluded from the forum it would have been easy: just do not log in.
    So at least I can understand why Volker deleted all your posts. For me this seemed to be your request.

But actually I think this thread should be closed now.

Censorship usually makes life difficult for people.

My request to delete posts? You're kidding! I never wrote anything like that. I asked only the general question for adm/mods if there is an option to the account. Nothing to delete posts. If for you deleting an account is equal to not deleting an account while deleting posts.... By accepting your logic 2+2=5.

It should be closed after I wrote eot. Unfortunately, this guy was not able to come to terms with being wrong and continued escalations.

Yes, meet in person and have a beer

Meet me, this is not a problem. But I do not have the habit of drinking beer with units of poor reputation.
    He would be too scared and probably feel offended at the end of the day after such a meeting.
    If he wants to meet, let him write me an email. we will establish convenient time and locations. best somewhere in eu and in advance because I have to take a few days off work for such trips.

I honestly dont give a shit what you believe. I didnt delete them and didn’t ask for them to be deleted. I dont have the power to delete all your posts unless I did it thread by thread and I wouldn’t do that because it is waste of time. The majority of your posts (probably all of them outside this thread) are most likely useful. Personally, I thought your other thread was asking for your account to be deleted not your posts. Seems like the opposite happened. If you want to know the truth, just ask Volker.

Yes, you do not give shit for almost anything, the truth, the reality, the facts, the written word. You yourself deliberately escalated the whole situation, for an incomprehensible reason. Perhaps you were bored on this day and you were looking for entertainment.

My contribution here was only a help to the OP question. And I plainly explained humanly why I gave such help and not another one. No subtexts or bad intentions, no aggression and personal attacks.
    But you appear. which from the very first moment you have to prove that you are right and behave as if I were persecuting or attacking someone.
    And the more I try to explain to you normally humanly, the more you behave as an emotionally unstable person. you are going into oblivion not to understand absolutely what I am writing and you do not see the tone of expression. You've got some strange contexts and you've seen something that has not happened in all of history.

I never asked him for anything. And in particular, not to delete posts. you, more than once, have made it clear that you will make sure that he reacts. And you can see that you've kept your word by introducing this censorship. Your forum, do whatever you want here, I do not have an influence on it.
    Ban, removing account ... ok I would not even be surprised but delete posts? It looks like a typical censorship when you want to hide reality.

That would be interesting... Pretty sure the comments coming at me would change.

There is only one way to find out ...

Second that and hope once everything calms down the posts get unhidden (even the personal and insulting ones -- I permanently have to approve posts by some fellow forum members who constantly insult due to at least one guy editing his essays over and over again so they land in the moderation queue but this doesn't matter. Insults only tell something about the sender and not the receiver. At least on such a shitty communication channel as 'the Internet')

And you once said something that people from RPI remove posts and introduce censorship. He He He ... see openmediavault also removes posts. :)

PS
    What "insult"?

I have the impression that there are a lot of people on the forum who are
    very oversensitive and live in a well-lit world of political
    correctness, where even the use of a derivative version to the common
    phrase "Pull the stick out of your ass" is treated as a Nazi crime.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!