Installing OMV Extras for OMV4 under Raspbian Stretch

• Followed the instructions under "Install OMV 4 on Debian 9 Stretch", which went fine apart from installing the "resolvconf" package beforehand, and OMV is running fine without any problems under this OS until today.

I followed the "Installation of OMV Extras" guide, installed beforehand the "dirmngr" package, and fired from the command line under "root":

Code
    wget -O - http://omv-extras.org/install | bash

However, after a while, I'm getting the following output of error messages:

What can or shall I do here? Seems that there are some hardcoded lines pointing to the native Debian 9 Stretch repository =O

• Offizieller Beitrag

What can or shall I do here? Seems that there are some hardcoded lines pointing to the native Debian 9 Stretch repository

OMV adds that repo when OMV_APT_USE_KERNEL_BACKPORTS is set to "yes" in /etc/default/openmediavault. It won't hurt anything but I recommend using armbian over raspbian.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I have added OMV_APT_USE_KERNEL_BACKPORTS="NO" in the /etc/default/openmediavault file, and this allowed a smooth installation on the command line without any errors.

Thank you for the pointer !!

I will check now the OMV 4 application...

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have added OMV_APT_USE_KERNEL_BACKPORTS="NO" in the /etc/default/openmediavault file

Just a note... The disable backports button in omv-extras will do this as well. But disabling backports will cause a problem with at least one plugin that I can think of - letsencrypt.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!