Plex cant find new added files after update openmediavault-plexmediaserver 3.8.2

• Hello everybody,I've been using OMV successfully for over a year in conjunction with the Plex plugin. Yesterday I stumbled upon the update openmediavault-plexmediaserver 3.8.2.After installing and restarting my NAS, but I still got the Plex-server-menu that there is an update for Plex. So has m.E. this update does not really work (but it is displayed in OMV, so on 3.8.2).What worries me most now is the fact that I can not add new content anymore. i mean movies or series. They are simply overlooked during the scan and ignored, so not found. Whereby I do everything exactly as usual, so you can rule out an error in the file and folder system.What have I done so far ?:-Plex disabled (OMV)Reboot of the NAS-Plex reactivated-New Qeullordner created (again nothing is found)Has anyone here the same experience can do? I have not changed anything on the settings or anything, just the update at OMV made under updates.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!