Adding a Network Card

• good evening, I wanted to add a physical network card on my config but when I declare the new network card in the interface and I want to save the configuration it is not taken into account and I have a message following error :

so i look at the status of the network with the command systemctl and i get:

the network card seems to be well recognized but I do not see what could blame

Do you have an idea :?:

EDIT :

by testing another configuration I realized that by putting a static IP on the card it crashed the recording of the configuration while putting in DHCP it works well
    The problem would come from the static IP.

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G on Asus TUF B450M-PLUS - 16Gb RAM - 3 * 3To RAID5 on LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-8i and 3 SSD in Fractal Design Node 804 Black

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Methy ()

• I would start by rebooting then, Network>>Interfaces>>>Add

I have already rebooted several times, same result

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G on Asus TUF B450M-PLUS - 16Gb RAM - 3 * 3To RAID5 on LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-8i and 3 SSD in Fractal Design Node 804 Black

• Have you tried omv-firstaid from the cli? or try this first ip addr flush dev enp3s0 then try from omv gui it might work.

Thanks it worked with the command ip addr flush dev enp3s0 :thumbup:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!