Duplicate folder Name in RSync.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Duplicate folder Name in RSinc.

I am stuck right away I am not completely sure but was use on a previous OMV since I was not able to start from scratch I was using an sd backup but I deleted the old shared folders before making new one but maybe got something got stuck in the config.xml
      just in case how can I copy folders from two different drive with SSH?

Source Code

1. OMV\AssertException: The configuration object 'conf.system.sharedfolder' with the filter '{"operator":"and","arg0":{"operator":"stringEquals","arg0":"mntentref","arg1":"971cc98f-3eef-4a0e-9cc7-a01088c2f649"},"arg1":{"operator":"stringEquals","arg0":"reldirpath","arg1":"Lossless\/"}}' is not unique. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:513
      2. Stack trace:
      3. #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(291): OMV\Config\Database->assertIsUniqueByFilter(Object(OMV\Config\ConfigObject), Array)
      4. #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->set(Array, Array)
      5. #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
      6. #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('set', Array, Array)
      7. #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'set', Array, Array, 1)
      8. #5 {main}
    • Nefertiti wrote:

how can I copy folders from two different drive with SSH?
      I would use rsync. If I knew the paths and the direction you wanted to go, I could give you the command.
      omv 4.1.15 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.13
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!