Anyone use Amcrest IP cameras?

• Hey all... I just recently got a raspberry pi 3 b+ and successfully installed ovenmediavault and followed all the steps to activate NAS, as well as FTP. I use Amcrest IP cameras and I'm having a hell of a time trying to get them working. Anyone familiar with them? It seems that it doesn't want to connect and when it does, it's very sporadic (and I have to use FTP). Anyone ever get this to work via NAS?

Thanks!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey all... I just recently got a raspberry pi 3 b+ and successfully installed ovenmediavault and followed all the steps to activate NAS, as well as FTP. I use Amcrest IP cameras and I'm having a hell of a time trying to get them working. Anyone familiar with them? It seems that it doesn't want to connect and when it does, it's very sporadic (and I have to use FTP). Anyone ever get this to work via NAS?

Thanks!

To get an idea of what you are trying to do you're going to have to elaborate; these are wireless ip cameras to get them to do anything or see what they see will require software, if that software is running on the Pi the Pi will need ethernet connection not wireless. The fact that they drop off could be a wireless problem, there are just too many variables.

Raid is not a backup! Would you go skydiving without a parachute?

OMV 6x amd64 running on an HP N54L Microserver

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!