Can not install virtualbox

• Good morning,
    we are running an openvpn server and want to install Virtualbox for some VMs. We ran into in installation problem, and installed virtualbox manually via console. As some stuff was not working we removed it. Now we wanted to reinstall Virtualbox via the OMV-Gui but recieve this message while reinstalling.

I tried to remove the packages, but phpvirtualbox and virtualbox are not installed. Am i right that it has something to do with
    " : openmediavault (>= 4.1.4) but 3.0.99 is to be installed "?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I remember something similar to this, two things to do first before trying the plugin, ensure that the testing repo is disabled in omv-extras and enable the backports dropdown in omv-extras.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You have the wrong version of omv-extras installed. You install the 4.x version on OMV 3.x.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi,
    i checked it i only installed omv-extras for OMV 3.x . I deleted the old omv-extras and installed it fresh for OMV 3.x from the website.. Still having Virtualbox 4.1...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!