Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x reports successful, but still running 3.x

• ran omv-release-upgrade, it reports OK, but I'm still running v3. This is on an x64 HP microserver N40L.
    dpkg shows

I think it might be an issue w/ sources.list.d entries, or my sources.list file. What should be in there and what should they look like? could I just replace them w/ a wget from an on-line source?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Your sources are bad. You must have upgraded from 2.x -> 3.x -> 4.x because you still have squeeze repos. You also have a plugin (sickbeard) that doesn't exist in 4.x. What is the output of:
    cat /etc/apt/sources.list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Your sources are bad. You must have upgraded from 2.x -> 3.x -> 4.x because you still have squeeze repos. You also have a plugin (sickbeard) that doesn't exist in 4.x. What is the output of:
    cat /etc/apt/sources.list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list

Yes, this is a server that went from 2 -> 3 a while back.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Looks like you did quite a bit of editing those sources...

In sources.list, change oldstable to stretch and remove all openmediavault lines from that file.
    In the other file. make sure there are no erasmus lines.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Looks like you did quite a bit of editing those sources...

In sources.list, change oldstable to stretch and remove all openmediavault lines from that file.
    In the other file. make sure there are no erasmus lines.

Looks like this was it! thanks! I'll remove the sickbeard and upgrade omvextras!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!