Containers not running properly when rebooting or cold boot

• Hey

I got plex, sonarr, radarr and nzbget running in docker. Everything seems to run fine. however when I boot or reboot my nas my containers start automatically and it says they are running.
    But I can't access them, i then have to manually restart each container for them to work.

Any ideas?

I'm on OMV 4.1.1.2

Update : actually the containers do run but they return to default settings (config files aren't being read for some reason). When i manually restart them the config files work fine.

• What Restart Policy are you using on these containers?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Using Always, but I read the logs somewhat and I noticed that all containers do infact run. But they don't import my config files. But when i manually restart them they do.

For instance I set up radarr on port 8082, but when i reboot the config files aren't read and radarr defaulting to port 7878.

but when I manually restart the container my config files are being imported and everything works fine for some reason

• What type of hard disk is the one that holds the container config files?

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I suppose it's possible that there is a race condition happening where the dockers are starting up before the RAID is constituted and mounted. But this seems unlikely to me.

You might try moving just one of the configs and see if that solves it for that container only.

--

• You don't need to create any OMV shared folders to do this. In fact do not create, use, or specify shared folders in my docker configurations. I use the actual real paths on the disks.

Create the folder on the drive by hand in the shell and make sure it has the correct ownerships and permissions.

--

• ok gderf. So I moved all my config folders to the SSD and everything is working now!! Thanks for the tip.
    I guess the docker containers booted quicker than the filesystems got mounted.

thanks again!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!