docker not working properly

• I can't seem to search in docker. How do I remove it and add it back in?

So when I try to follow the dad's life video of him installing plex, when he starts to configure the directories/folders for plex to use, I can't do a search.

• Are you talking about searching for directories or searching for containers? I'm not really sure what you are asking but if you type a "/" under "Container Path" it will bring up a few options of what you should set, such as /config, /media, etc. Then under host path you click on the folder icon and it will bring up your folder structure. Search for what folder you want to use and then press the "+" icon.

Are you saying that this is what is not working for you?

Or are you taking about actually searching for folders while you are in the plex interface?

• Ok...so I figured out plex. In case it helps everyone, I plugged in a usb drive with 2 partitions. Only one was listed as mounted. So I mounted the other. Then I went into plex client and was able to see the partition. I'm use to windows that when you plug a usb drive in, all partitions are accessible.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!