New storage device on OMV - Plex configuration

• Goodnight everyone, I am new on this and I'm trying to mount a Plex Server on my Raspberry Pi 3 + for Movies, Series, etc.

I recently bought a pen drive for multimedia storage and I am trying to configure it for the Plex storage folder in the RasPi 3+, but before I had another one of smaller capacity as a test, which worked well, and in a day of troubles I had to remove it forcedly, because I could not unmount it from the terminal or from the omv web gui, therefore it was in a "lost" state... in short, at this moment I try to place the new pen drive as plex storage, and the web interface throws me the following message:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf plexmediaserver 2>&1' with exit code '1': chown: cannot access '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Kingston/plexmediaserver': No such file or directory

(The previous pen drive was "Kingston", and i can't set it to the new one)

Error #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf plexmediaserver 2>&1' with exit code '1': chown: cannot access '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Kingston/plexmediaserver': No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/plexmediaserver.inc(35): OMV\System\Process->execute()
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(168): OMVModulePlexMediaServer->applyConfig()
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusOa...', '/tmp/bgoutputLO...')
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))
    #7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(213): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #8 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #12 {main}

Can you help me to set it properly? Let me clarify that I know just a little about Linux, but I try to learn a little more just to handle this well.

As my first Thread on this forum, please forgive me if I'm breaking some rules. :saint:

Thanks.

Working to implement a simple Plex NAS at home...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!