error enabling docker in OMV extras repositories

• Hi all, first sorry for my poor english..
    Hi have an error when activate the docker in OVM described at video
    {How to} Install Transmission in a Docker in OMV4 [Video]

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf apt 2>&1' with exit code '1': Warning: apt-key output should not be parsed (stdout is not a terminal)Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.B49YqZDfNX/gpg.1.sh --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 9dc858229fc7dd38854ae2d88d81803c0ebfcd88gpg: keyserver receive failed: Server indicated a failurerun-parts: /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/apt.d/15omvextras exited with return code 2

thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Something on your network is blocking the ubuntu key server that the plugin gets the repo key from.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.11 | compose 7.1.3 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Something on your network is blocking the ubuntu key server that the plugin gets the repo key from.

Sorry, but I don't understand ... My network? how it's possible? I've other computers with ubuntu in my house, and my network works fine.. Does anyone have the same error ? any solution here?

sorry for my english.

• Offizieller Beitrag

My network? how it's possible? I've other computers with ubuntu in my house, and my network works fine..

You probably don't add gpg keys to your other ubuntu systems which means your other systems are never contacting the ubuntu keyserver via the hkp protocol. Try geaves solution to see if it your current dns server causing the issue.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.11 | compose 7.1.3 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Go into Network>>>Interfaces>>>Select your interface>>>>Click Edit>>>scroll down to Advanced Settings>>>DNS servers and enter a public dns server (1.1.1.1) Save>>>then apply

Not working..
    maybe the problem is not on my network ... I have grabbed the raspberry and I have taken it to work with another standard network and gives the same error.
    Everythings works fine.. the system have upgrades normally.. only fails with the repositories of docker..

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!