OMV upgrade to 4 - nginx nextcloud broken

• Hello,

I was running stable and happy the OMV3. But yesterday I grabbed my courage to upgrade to OMV4. I wanted some new (web)applications and I needed the more recent python.

OMV is working
    OMV webinterface is working

nginx is working (80%?)
    I have in nginx 4 sites:
    - the OMV website (port 81) = working
    - some lame ass-frontend of myself (with a bit of test html webpages after) = working
    - nextcloud installation for me and my wife = broken ('Internal server error' - a textonly error message from nextcloud)
    - nextcloud installation for ±30 peaple of a band I play in = broken (error 503)
    --> the last 2 nginx-config files are a bit diffrent of testing.

I dont know really for sure but I think the php-fpm is the trouble. not sure!

I've been googleing for hours and testing 500 things - no luck.

Before the nextcloud installations went broken, the phpvirtualbox-interface wasn't working. I apt-get remove'd php5 and all of it's friends, and dit left and right some fiiddeling. Now the phpvirtualbox is working perfectly - but my nextclouds are broken :( So I think they are somewhere still looking for php5....
    In my nextcloud configs I direct them to a php fpm sock (a new one created for that purpose or the OMV-webinterface one, becouse that one is workin for sure) - but without luck.

Any help where to look?
    On nextcloud they say it's a nginx problem, maybe it's a php problem... I'm f*ck*d :)

I'll be very gratefull

HP Z800 Workstation running OMV.

also running Nextcloud for home home use, Motioneye for CCTV, Ampache for listening my music around the world

Dual CPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5620 @ 2.40GHz

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von speeskeek ()

• HP Z800 Workstation running OMV.

also running Nextcloud for home home use, Motioneye for CCTV, Ampache for listening my music around the world

• Code
    root /var/www # netstat -a | grep -E 'php|9000'
    tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:9000            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
    unix  2      [ ACC ]     STREAM     LISTENING     50404747 /var/run/bart-php-sok.sock
    unix  2      [ ACC ]     STREAM     LISTENING     50404750 /var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-virtualbox.sock
    unix  2      [ ACC ]     STREAM     LISTENING     50404753 /var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock
    unix  2      [ ACC ]     STREAM     LISTENING     50404756 /run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock
    unix  3      [ ]         STREAM     CONNECTED     50415396 /var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-virtualbox.sock

• If I change the webroot of the nextclouds to some silly test site - it works

PHP
    <html>
     <head>
      <title>PHP Test</title>
     </head>
     <body>
     <?php echo '<p>Hello World</p>'; ?> 
     </body>
    </html>

So PHP is working IMHO. ... what am I missing then?

• OK

found it ... without you guys and without google. :):)

I still had some memcache option enabled in my nextcloud config:

Zitat

'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu',

I commented it out and gone what the s*it..

Now the only thing is that the nextcloud admin page it gives a remark (not error) about not having memorycache.
    My energy level and courage level is to low now to enable this agian ...

thanks boys and girls!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von speeskeek ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!