How to re-add Shared Folders with a re-install? I don't remeber their names?!

• Hi all,

I had OMV installed, working well, then my USB stick that the OS was on started to fill up.
    So I purchased a new m.2 SSD, put it in a USB enclosure, installed OMV onto it and started it all up again.
    Found my RAID devices, mounted them. All is looking good! Added my user/s. Nice!

Now I'm up to the part where I have to add my Shared Folders. But I already HAD them, I don't remember their names, and I want to put them in the same I'm assuming, so the folders match and all my old data re-appears.

How can I go about this? Any help greatly appreciated.

• Do you still have access to the previous installation on the usb stick? If so you could have a look in the config.xml file of Openmediavault (location: /etc/openmediavault/config.xml). You can find the names of the shared folders by searching for 'mntentref'.

I don't know if you can just copy/paste this section into the config.xml of your new installation. Maybe somebody more experienced can help with that.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!