Need help with following error: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; mount -v --source '/dev/disk/by-label/NTFS_WIN' ...

• Here's the error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; mount -v --source '/dev/disk/by-label/NTFS_WIN' 2>&1' with exit code '21': modprobe: ERROR: ../libkmod/libkmod.c:586 kmod_search_moddep() could not open moddep file '/lib/modules/4.9.80-v7+/modules.dep.bin'modprobe: FATAL: Module fuse not found in directory /lib/modules/4.9.80-v7+ntfs-3g-mount: fuse device is missing, try 'modprobe fuse' as root

System is raspberry pi 3 b+

After a lot of blood sweat and tears, and the help of two great guys in this forum, I was able to get OMV for installed. It wasn't straightforward. Issues with DHCP and access to the Web GUI.

I know have new issues when trying to mount a usb connected disk and also enabling NFS (will post the latter seperately).

Can someone help me with the error above? Happens when I try to mount and NTFS disk attached via USB.

Thanks!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can someone help me with the error above? Happens when I try to mount and NTFS disk attached via USB.

Is the drive powered? Check out this thread and run the armbianmonitor you're then looking for output the same as that thread, so if you get under-voltage detected then that's the problem.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!