Nginx Subdomains

• I need to set up a small wordpress blog with my OMV4. I have the WebUI running on port 8080 and use nginx to run Nextcloud with letsencrypt on port 80 and 443. The share on my drive for Nextcloud has the same name. The nextcloud service is directly reachable unter my domain

Now I want to add wordpress, so i thought of switching to subdomains: blog.domain.com and clould.domain.com, both with letsencrypt (I saw wildcards are not supported through the plugin yet?) but different data root. I started messing with different ports, but this did not work out well.

I found This old topic from 2014 is it still up to date or is there an easier way to do it right now? I have access to my domain and can add subdomains, redirects etc.

I would appreciate a little hint how to set this up.

Edit: I would prefer a solution which is configurable through nginx plugin web interface, if possible. My OMV-Webinterface sould NOT be accessable through internet, since I use VPN when I need to apply changes from outside of my network.

Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought.
    It always defeats order, because it is better organized.
    Terry Pratchett

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von riff-raff ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!