So long, and thanks for all the fish

• Well, I may still be back. But I did want to say thank you for all the hard work put into this system, and the help I've received over the years. My little NAS has chugged away on various OMV versions for many years but I have decided to build a new system and try setting up a custom Arch build on it. Going really well so far and I've learned a lot more about Linux even in just a few weeks.

Good luck with development and I'll check in still to see how it's going.

• Offizieller Beitrag

It is always good to learn more about Linux. Once you get further down the road, you might come back to using OMV because setting it up is fast even though you can do it manually :)

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I wanted to say thanks as well. I am running OMV for several years now, started on a Raspi moved to a Banana Pi and the last two years on a Dell T20. I am so amazed how good OMV is running on this kind of hardware and how much value you can get from it.
    Now I will give unraid a try but I will miss this community and forum. I did was not very active myself but used it as a reference quite often. Even alone the security to know, that if I ever have a problem that there a people here which will offer to help is really something!

So thanks for the software and the support!

• chente

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!