Sonarr container can't see /sharedfolders

• I tried install Sonarr for armhf on my HC2 (installed nzbget, transmission with vpn without a problem) na I have two problems:

1. It can't see /sharedfolders not /srv folder so no way to access my tvhshows, funny thing I can see that permissions to folder which I mapped in docker gui to config sonarr change to seems to be proper after ls -l:

drwxrwsrwx+ 3 martin users 4096 Nov 7 13:51 sonarr

I cna see that Sonarr wrote all config to my folder on /sharedfolders/AppData/sonarr where intended. So more confusing.

So I read all on this forum about it and tried I reckon most of it no success(reset permissions, tried to install as only dockerperson user, another folder, etc) , which makes me crazy what is happening, OMV is designated to make things simple but so many problems especially with permissions.

2. Second error is that log from sonarr docker looks not good either, however gui is loaded and I can access interfaxce etc. Have a look on attached log.

• Where are your shows stored and what are the permissions there?

I suggest not using OMV sharedfolders in docker Volume and Bind mounts Host Paths. Use the actual real paths instead.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• OK that is something maybe my shares are on hdd /media folder

Code
    drwxrwsr--+ 121 root users  4096 Nov  7 11:09 Movies
    drwxrwsr--+ 100 root users 12288 Nov  5 17:51 music
    drwxrwsr--+   4 root users  4096 Nov  5 17:54 photo
    drwxrwsr--+  15 root users  4096 Nov  6 12:33 TVShows

Actually I can find tvshows on sonarr (it mapped properly with tv on container setup, I did not notice /tv folder when I accessed import shows on sonarr) I can see folders with my tvshows but sonarr does not what to import it, it is doing nothing when I choose /tv folder.

I tried to setup container again with using /srv/dev-disk-by-label-HDD1 my phisical drive bu only one thing is better log ;) looks much nicer.
    But apart of that everything the same I can broser to /tv folder but no import happening.

BTW if you

Where are your shows stored and what are the permissions there?

I suggest not using OMV sharedfolders in docker Volume and Bind mounts Host Paths. Use the actual real paths instead.

why on most video from Techno Dad Life he is using sharedfolders on even making folder in windows and he has no problem with permission. Anyway he is techno ;-).

So how to make sonarr working help please.

• OK that is something maybe my shares are on hdd /media folder

Code
    drwxrwsr--+ 121 root users  4096 Nov  7 11:09 Movies
    drwxrwsr--+ 100 root users 12288 Nov  5 17:51 music
    drwxrwsr--+   4 root users  4096 Nov  5 17:54 photo
    drwxrwsr--+  15 root users  4096 Nov  6 12:33 TVShows

Actually I can find tvshows on sonarr (it mapped properly with tv on container setup, I did not notice /tv folder when I accessed import shows on sonarr) I can see folders with my tvshows but sonarr does not what to import it, it is doing nothing when I choose /tv folder.

I tried to setup container again with using /srv/dev-disk-by-label-HDD1 my phisical drive bu only one thing is better log ;) looks much nicer.
    But apart of that everything the same I can browser to /tv folder but no import happening.

BTW if you

Where are your shows stored and what are the permissions there?

why on most video from Techno Dad Life he is using sharedfolders on even making folder in windows and he has no problem with permission. Anyway he is techno ;-).

I have rebooted device and out of nowhere it is working thanks computer God for it :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!