Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start

• Offizieller Beitrag

No, is empty and if I try to set to that value it don't save and show again that error.

My mistake. I forgot this version of the plugin doesn't need the port anymore. Clear your browser cache. This is why I said it is a big update.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Mine was also empty, after a reboot and entering "42005" it appears to be running. Just setup plex and can access it

But the port field has been removed from the code. Clear your browser cache and there is nothing to enter.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• My mistake. I forgot this version of the plugin doesn't need the port anymore. Clear your browser cache. This is why I said it is a big update.

Ok, now the port field disappeared, but the error is still there.

I installed this new version once removed the bugged one, maybe there is somewhere a config file that must be removed or manually changed? If so, where can I see for it?

Thanks

• I also have the apiPort error:

This is the error expanded.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I also have the apiPort error:

As I mentioned a couple of times, clear your browser cache.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I cleaned my browser cache and even I tried a browser that I never used with OMV and nothing changed.

Then something didn't finish upgrading. What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep docker

• As I mentioned a couple of times, clear your browser cache.

I should have been specific. I did clean everything.
    Now I even installed a new browser just to try. Still happens.
    Even with the option 10 on omv-firstaid. Still happens.

• Then something didn't finish upgrading. What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep docker

root@debianomv:~# dpkg -l | grep docker
    ii docker-ce 5:18.09.0~3-0~debian-stretch amd64 Docker: the open-source application container engine
    ii docker-ce-cli 5:18.09.0~3-0~debian-stretch amd64 Docker CLI: the open-source application container engine
    ii openmediavault-docker-gui 4.0.4 all OpenMediaVault plugin for Docker

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you make any manual changes to the /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d/openmediavault.conf?

• Offizieller Beitrag

The 4th line, from "-H fd://" to "-H unix://" as suggested in this post: Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start

There is potentially the problem. When you make a manual change and install the plugin from the web interface, it won't overwrite the manual change. If you install the package from the command line, it will ask if you want to overwrite. Pretty sure, it needs to be this - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa….d/openmediavault.conf#L4

• The 4th line, from "-H fd://" to "-H unix://" as suggested in this post: Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start

Code: /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d/openmediavault.conf
    [Service]
    EnvironmentFile=-/etc/default/docker
    ExecStart=
    ExecStart=/usr/bin/dockerd -H unix:///var/run/docker.sock $DOCKER_OPTS \
        $OMVDOCKER_IMAGE_PATH

fix working for me when remove property <apiPort> from /etc/openmediavault/config.xml

• Offizieller Beitrag

fix working for me when remove property <apiPort> from /etc/openmediavault/config.xml

Strange. The upgrade should remove it - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…rvice.docker_4.0.2.sh#L68

• There is potentially the problem. When you make a manual change and install the plugin from the web interface, it won't overwrite the manual change. If you install the package from the command line, it will ask if you want to overwrite. Pretty sure, it needs to be this - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa….d/openmediavault.conf#L4

Ok, I removed Docker plugin and checked that /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d/openmediavault.conf didn't exists anymore. Than, I reinstalled the plugin and now it works!

Thank you! :thumbup:

• Ok, I removed Docker plugin and checked that /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d/openmediavault.conf didn't exists anymore. Than, I reinstalled the plugin and now it works!

Hello Ciccius,

Did you install the plugin from the OMV plugins folder?

kr.,
    Frepke

HP t630 Thin Cliënt (AMD Embedded G-Series GX-420GI | QuadCore | 8GB)
    7.0.4-2 (Sandworm) | 64 bit | pve-kernel-6.5 | omvextrasorg 7.0

• Managed to fix it by replacing "-H fd://" with "-H unix://" in /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d/openmediavault.conf

Thx that's work for me too :)

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G on Asus TUF B450M-PLUS - 16Gb RAM - 3 * 3To RAID5 on LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-8i and 3 SSD in Fractal Design Node 804 Black

• Ok, I removed Docker plugin and checked that /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d/openmediavault.conf didn't exists anymore. Than, I reinstalled the plugin and now it works!

Working here also. Unfortunately the images and the containers are gone.
    Thanks everyone.
    And thanks for the quick update to the plug-in.

• I had this problem this morning too after the docker update.

I removed the openmediavault-docker-gui 4.0.1 plugin using the GUI. Downloaded the 4.0.4 version @ryecoaaron posted earlier, and uploaded it from the Plugins page, installed the resulting plugin and everything went back to normal...

Thanks a million!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!