Deluge Docker Failing to install

• Hello,

When trying to update my dock for Deluge, I came across this failed installation. I am not entirely sure why this is failing hoping someone has seen this before.

My install script is as follows:

Bash: run-deluge.sh
    #!/bin/bash
    docker run -d --restart="always" --name=deluge -e PUID=1003 -e PGID=100 -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -v /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Files/Docker-configs/deluge:/config -v /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Files/Downloads:/Downloads --net=host  linuxserver/deluge

The PUID and PGID are for the user 'Docker' that has R/W permission on my download and media storage folders.

This is the contents of the deluged.log file:

• I had this very same problem. I think there's an issue with the latest build. I recreated the container using deluge:145 from last week rather than deluge:latest and it worked.
    I'll watch out for a new build and try again then.

• Can't get Deluge up and running either. It was working fine until recently and now it seems to be running, but I get a connection refused message when I go to the IP and port where the web UI should be. It's been working perfectly fine up until a couple of days ago.

OMV 6.x, Gigabyte Z270N-WiFi, i7-6700K@3GHz, 16GB DDR4-3000, 4x 4TB Toshiba N300, 1x 60GB Corsair GT SSD (OS drive), 10Gbps Aquantia Ethernet

• Can't get Deluge up and running either. It was working fine until recently and now it seems to be running, but I get a connection refused message when I go to the IP and port where the web UI should be. It's been working perfectly fine up until a couple of days ago.

If you are running the latest docker there is a known problem with it and a fix will be forthcoming. In the meantime use tag 145.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I remove all my deluge images and only have now 145. I create a container with that image and still getting the same error. Do I need to do something else? Everything else in my run script is the same

Rolling back to linuxserver/deluge:145 solved the problem for me. But you need to more fully describe what hardware you are running on and the full name of the image you are using.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I am running it in an intel atom D525 and the image is also linuxserver/deluge:145. Was working perfect before update to latest and the You must be doing something procedural wrong. But other than saying that it doesn't work you haven't told us enough. Start by posting the log for the container and whatever script you are using to run the container.

--

• If you are running the latest docker there is a known problem with it and a fix will be forthcoming. In the meantime use tag 145.

Sorry, but I'm too stupid to work out how to do this. I tried using the command line way, but it throws up errors saying that the directories I'm trying to use don't exist, but they do. Is there a way to do this via the GUI in OMV?

Edit: Never mind, it was apparently very simple, just add the old version in the Tag box and you pull the older version. Doh! I can also confirm that 145 works just fine.

OMV 6.x, Gigabyte Z270N-WiFi, i7-6700K@3GHz, 16GB DDR4-3000, 4x 4TB Toshiba N300, 1x 60GB Corsair GT SSD (OS drive), 10Gbps Aquantia Ethernet

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von TheLostSwede ()

• The problem has been fixed. You can run with tag:latest again.

--

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!