Docker, Deluge, no HDD Spindown on HC2

• Afternoon All.

I've been enjoying my Odroid HC2 setup with OMV4. After some disk issues (was using ntfs - bad move, now reformatted to ext4) things are running quite smoothly. I am experiencing one thing which I would like to solve though.

The Odroid HC2 is running Docker and the lsioarmhf/deluge container.

When this container is running, even if there is nothing downloading or seeding, the HDD doesn't spin down.
    That would be completely expected if Deluge was active, but I don't understand why it would keep the drive alive when there is nothing going on.

In order to spin the drive down, I simply stop the Docker container. Within 5 minutes the drive goes into standby.

Does anyone know why this would be the case and if there is anything I can do about it, other than shutting down the Deluge container?
    I have though of using Transmission, but I love the Thin Client mode of Deluge.

• Same Problem here with JDownloader and Plex.
    I deactivated all logs in Plex.
    I could only move the docker data folder from my HDD to my SD-Card but the SD-Card would die really fast. Would it?

• I have exactly the same issue with Heimdall.
    I have nextcloud and airsonic and heimdall installed as docker. All combinations are tested. However, shutting down Heimdall solves the issue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!