Can't connect to share with multiple users on different PC's

• Hi,

I am trying to have several PC's connect to my OMV server using their own accounts but once i connect with one PC all of the others say they don't have permission to access the server. If i reboot everything and try with a different PC that one will then work but the others will not including the one that was working before. I have tried configuring permission with groups and individual users as well as resetting permissions, deleting everything and trying to set it up again from scratch but i always have the same issue.

When i check the status of the SAMBA process both connections look the same and both users have the same permissions so i don't understand why only one can actually browse/use the share!

Some help with this would be greatly appreciated, it's driving me insane!

Samba Status:

• Don't know what cause the original issue but at some stage in trying to fix it i broke the permissions for SAMBA to be able to access the shared directory. I started from scratch again after fixing the permissions and its now working!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!