Web GUI not acessible

• I shut down my newly-christened NAS in order to install new SATA cables, and now I'm getting this error whenever I log into OMV from the browser:

Code
    Error #0:
    OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #6 {main}

I gave omv-engined -d -f a try and the result just said "Read Only File System" - which isn't necessarily an error code I guess. Any ideas on how I should move forward?

• You did not tell us what kind of hardware you have.

Assuming it is a X86 based device with with a CD-reader or USB:
    Boot a live CD/USB like systemrescuecd and let it repair your filesystem (fsck ...).

• The read only file system message is really important because this means no files can be created. Can you post the output?

'Failed to bind socket: read-only file system
    Failed to bind socket: read-only file system'

You did not tell us what kind of hardware you have.

Assuming it is a X86 based device with with a CD-reader or USB:
    Boot a live CD/USB like systemrescuecd and let it repair your filesystem (fsck ...).

I should have mentioned it sooner, absolutely. I'm running this off an AMD 64-bit embedded board, and it's house inside a custom enclosure from Rite Aid. It's currently booting from a flash drive.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!