Help, I cannot login to the web gui. Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory

• Firstly, sorry for bad English. Hope you all understand what I am saying because I am a English leaner.

Few hours ago I started to fail logging into the omv web and it shows "Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory"

here is the error code:

I did google and know that there are some plugins are not compatible with this omv version but I dont know how to check which are.

Could anyone help me? Thx a lot

• Offizieller Beitrag

If they on the list on omv-extras.org for your version, they are compatible.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I installed some plugins that are not listed on omv-extras.org such as nignx and deluge. They work well after I installed them.
    Should I remove them?

nginx is listed and is fine. deluge should be removed in favor of docker - Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

What version of OMV are you running now?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

That is the kernel version but that makes me guess you are using an arm board.

Any suggestion other than docker and deluge? I intalled deluge to run NextCloud because I fail to install Docker

The deluge plugin breaks OMV 4.x. So, I don't have another suggestion other than docker.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Have you read the other threads about installing docker on the dreaded RPi? I'm sure you are running into the same issue.

• Offizieller Beitrag

This must have fixed something else that was broken because the wol plugin wouldn't cause this problem unless it didn't install properly.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!