Update hangs

• OMV 4.x
    • Update
    • Update hangs

Hi Folks,

tried to update my OMV 4.1.13 but something is wrong:

when I did "apt update && apt upgrade && omv-update" it stopped with ...

Source Code

1. W: Target Sources (main/source/Sources) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/jcfp-sab-addons-jessie.list:2 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/jcfp-sab-addons-jessie.list:4

nano'd the file, commented the multiple entries. Now it breaks with;

Source Code

1. E: The repository 'file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives Release' does not have a Release file.
      2. N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
      3. N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

What to do?

M

Q29000-ITX
      omv 4.1.8.2 | 64 bit | backport kernel | omvextras
    • Thank you for the answer

found nothing in /etc/apt

but beneath:

Source Code

1. root@omv:/etc/apt/sources.list.d# grep 'file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives' *
      2. openmediavault-local.list:deb file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives /
      3. openmediavault-local.list.dpkg-dist:deb [trusted=yes] file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives /
      4. openmediavault-local.list.save:deb file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives /

Can you tell me which is the right one?

Q29000-ITX
      omv 4.1.8.2 | 64 bit | backport kernel | omvextras
    • mipi wrote:

openmediavault-local.list.dpkg-dist:deb [trusted=yes] file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives /
      This is the proper line.

Your other problem is with the /etc/apt/so.urces.list.d/jcfp-sab-addons-jessie.list file that you added. You must have the identical repo on lines 2 and 4. Remove one of them
      omv 4.1.15 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.13
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!