Shared Folders- Can't add new or change existing privileges on any

• Hi All,

Everything is working fine on my OMV install, but recently I went to give a user privileges to an existing share (so they can see the contents via FTP) and it comes back with an error of:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-OMV\x2dSYS\x2dBackup.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Assertion failed on job for sharedfolders-OMV\x2dSYS\x2dBackup.mount.

The same error happens when trying to create a new share and when attempting to change the privileges of any existing share...

I've search the forums for any existing issues like this but cant quite find any, especially any that reference sharedfolders-OMV\x2dSYS\x2dBackup.mount

Any ideas where I could start troubleshooting it?

Edit: I also can't delete any existing shares, same error.

Thank you,
    Lindsay

• Found the problem...further info in the SYSLOG of course:

Code
    Nov 17 14:10:46 NAS systemd[1]: sharedfolders-OMV\x2dSYS\x2dBackup.mount: Starting requested but asserts failed.
    Nov 17 14:10:46 NAS systemd[1]: Assertion failed for Mount shared folder OMV-SYS-Backup to /sharedfolders/OMV-SYS-Backup.

The OMV-SYS-Backup folder didn't exist. So I created it. All sorted.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!