Docker mappings

• Ive been reading the guide here:

OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more)

Ive got sonarr, Radarr, and NZBget all working apart from sonarr won't import and downloaded shows. I think its a permission issue.
    I then read the last section about different a different method of mapping directories.

Ive followed that and got to the part where you add the mappings and click save, when I do, an error pops up.

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; docker create -v "/media/112dc52d-8a2a-424a-ae25-7ccb0fac4cda/Server_DATA":"Serverdata" --name=Storage "v2tec/watchtower" /bin/true' with exit code '1':
    Error #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; docker create -v "/media/112dc52d-8a2a-424a-ae25-7ccb0fac4cda/Server_DATA":"Serverdata" --name=Storage "v2tec/watchtower" /bin/true' with exit code '1': in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(875): OMV\System\Process->execute()#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->createContainer(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('createContainer', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Docker', 'createContainer', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

Cant go any further, it doesn't seem to make any difference what I add to the mapping. any folder I add, even just one creates this error.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!