[solved] Strange Bug with the System Time

• Hi, since I've updated to OMV 0.5.1 Ih have a strange Bug with the System time.
    Every time I try to change the system time, it jumps back to the date of Fri Nov 9 22:08:27 2007.
    And yes, I've pushed the green button ;)

Wih that bug, the systeminfo for CPU/Harddrives/Interface etc.. also won't update.

Here you can see a screenshot with the system time an my actual time on my taskbar (left down corner)

Here you can get my Syslog, if that helps anything: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ra95jrn1heqf6d/syslog.txt

• Mhmmps, I've checked my Hardware now.
    And in the BIOS Settings, there where also the wrong time.

But strange after all, because I don't touched anything on the Hardware settings/configuration and did the update remotely via ssh :/

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Code
    Nov  9 22:05:36 OMV-NAS ntpd[30235]: ntpd exiting on signal 15
    Nov  9 22:06:13 OMV-NAS ntpd[30981]: ntpd 4.2.6p2@1.2194-o Sun Oct 17 13:45:13 UTC 2010 (1)
    Nov  9 22:06:13 OMV-NAS ntpd[30982]: proto: precision = 1.397 usec

NTP damon is started, but it will NEVER update your system time because the time difference is too big. You have to manually set the time and then switch to NTP.

I will fix this issue in the next version, telling NTP to update the time in every case, even when the time difference is too big. It also take up to one or two hour until the NTP daemon has updated the time correctly.

You can check that using

Code
    ntpq -np

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!