NET_ADMIN Problem with Letsencrypt and Nextcloud (Technodadlife Tut)

• Hey Guys,

thank your for your awesome support here in this forum.

Special thanks to @TechnoDadLife for his incredible Video-Tutorials. Just got one really big problem.

I followed his installation for nextcloud and mariaDB and it worked like. After that, i want to installt letsencrypt and duckdns for securing my access.

On 13:20 during his securing-Video you'll need to generate the certificates for letsencrypt with the ssh command:

Code
    docker logs -f letsencrypt

My machine worked a lot and give me finally this one:

Of course i added the extra arguments in my letsencrypt docker also. But i don't have a clue, whats the problem here.

I'm using the RPi also the lsioarmhf Images of everything.
    Can anybody translate these errors in a workaround?

Thanks in advice
    <3

• Not the most timely comment but still:

if you get the "unable to exec --cap-add=NET_ADMIN: No such file or directory " error then make sure that in container windows shown at 9:42 and 12:28 you put --commands in "Extra arguments" field. Containers (docker?) was updated recently and now at the bottom of the window there is "Container command" field, and "Extra arguments" field is second from the bottom.

Primary: Odroid HC2 + Seagate 6TB HDD - OMV4

Backup: Odroid HC2 + Seagate 4TB HDD - OMV6. Backup to remote location with Syncthing via Tailscale.

• Not the most timely comment but still:

if you get the "unable to exec --cap-add=NET_ADMIN: No such file or directory " error then make sure that in container windows shown at 9:42 and 12:28 you put --commands in "Extra arguments" field. Containers (docker?) was updated recently and now at the bottom of the window there is "Container command" field, and "Extra arguments" field is second from the bottom.

I am facing the same error on my OMV system.

My docker version has an "Extra arguments" box and below a "Command" box.

In arguments I just can't add "--commands" because gives error when I try to save it.

So I tryed to add "--cap-add=NET_ADMIN" in the lower box calle "Command" and let "--network mynet" in the field above "eXtra arguments", the result is the same...

"Unable to exec --cap-add=NET_ADMIN: No such file or directory".

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Best regards.

P.S.: I have a Odroid XU4 for my server, and I decided to try the docker image lsioarmhf/letsencrypt and it worked out.

Now I have another problem, my duckdns.org doesn't redirect to my Nextcloud database, I am sure my problem is the router portforwarding.

So my question about it:

Does the ports redirected of letsencrypt and nextcloud be the same?

Best regards.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!