Can Not Add New Shared Folder

• First off I have tried clearing my browser cache but that didn't solve the problem.

I have some previously shared folders that were created a long time ago, screenshot - shared-folders.jpg.

I have not needed to add any new shared folders until now and the process now fails.

I hit the Add button and fill out the table for a new shared folder called d1-movies, screenshot - newsharedfolder.jpg, then I hit the Save button. The new shared folder now appears in the table, screenshot - newsharedfolder2.jpg.

Then I hit the Apply button and an error popup is thrown, screenshot - error1.jpg. When I press the Show Details button I get screenshot - error2.jpg.

All I can do at this point that does not throw any additional errors is revert the changes.

Any ideas?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have seen this too. systemd is trying to restart all of the /sharedfolder mount points and fails to restart the ones that are in use. If you lsof | grep sftp and kill the pid using it (assuming that is ok), you should be able to apply.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks.

I ran lsof | grep sftp and it came back with these PIDs.

That /sftp shared folder is the chroot for the sftp server set up by hand ages ago (not using OMV's SFTP stuff).

I will try killing these off later and see what happen. I can't right now because the server is streaming a movie to a remote user.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!