Plex Plugini uninstalable on rockpro64

• No idea why I am not able to install this plugin?!

• Offizieller Beitrag

It looks like ayufan put the plugin in his repo but didn't put the plexmediaserver-installer package in it. Is there a reason you don't want to use docker?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Well sine the arach64 was not available for plex I was not sure if the regular 32 bits was working in mixed environment but it does, issue resolved.

The plugin on arm64 uses the 32bit plex package as well. Glad the docker works.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• The plex dockers I use will update plex to the latest version if you restart the container.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• What version of Plex are you running and what version is being reported as an update? If the update is a PlexPass version and you don't have a PlexPass, you can't get it.

v2tec/watchtower uses tags to determine what image is pulled. See:

https://hub.docker.com/r/v2tec/watchtower/tags/

Use the appropriate for your hardware tag when pulling the image.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gderf ()

• V2tec watchtowerv2 armhf-latest give me also an error

A Plex Media Server update is available for the server rockpro64! 1.14.0.5470 my version is
    Version 1.13.9.5456 An update is available. Please install manually. What's New

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; docker run -d --restart=always -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro --net=host -e PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin" --name="watchtower" --label omv_docker_extra_args="-v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock \" -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock \ "v2tec/watchtower:armhf-latest" 2>&1' with exit code '2':

UPDATE: looking at it I noticed I did not put my PUID and PGID so I did
    and now:

Version 1.13.9.5456 Check for Updates Up to date

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!