linux/plex and watchtower Docker errors

• OMV 4.x
    • dlkesler76 wrote:

standard_init_linux.go:190: exec user process caused "exec format error"
      You must be running an amd64/i386 docker on an arm board. RPi??
      omv 4.1.15 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.13
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • when i try to uninstall images i get this error
      Error #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; docker rmi 3069a9fb302a' with exit code '1': in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(292): OMV\System\Process->execute()#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->deleteImage(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('deleteImage', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Docker', 'deleteImage', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}
    • dlkesler76 wrote:

yes I RPI not the best will be getting pine Rockchip pro
      The rock pro will have the exact same issue if you try an amd64 docker on it. You need to use arm compatible dockers.
      omv 4.1.15 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.13
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!