Can't login on server with shared folder

• Hi,

I hope someone can help me here.

I was able to access the shared folders. I have put files on it, create maps,...

There where updates in the update managment. I installed them and after that (I think that was the cause).

I cannot access the shared folders. He asks me immediately for a username and password. And normally it was accessible without username and password. If i enter it says that it is'nt right (entered also Capital letters,etc).

So it's not a one folder issue. I can't access it completely on my windows 10 computer on the tab Network.

Any one sugestions, how to fix this? I have checked a rights in the panel for as far i have found. I don't know very much about commands but if i know what to type is can also be a solution ofcourse.

Hope I got fast respons!

Already Thanks!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you have a look at the other thready in this forum that is dealing with SMB/CIFS?

For example: Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares

I suggest you try, what has been proposed as a solution in the different threads, and post here what did not work. Then others might come up with additional idea.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!