OMV 3 - Unable to change hostname

• When I attempt to change my hostname through the web GUI, I go to:

System --> Network --> General --> Hostname

I input `SkyNet`.

Click `Save`

I see a banner appear with `The configuration has been changed. You must apply the changes in order for them to take effect.`, and I click `Apply` next to it.

I get a loading bar for about a minute.

I'm then greeted with the following error message:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf hostname 2>&1' with exit code '1': Sent message type=method_call sender=n/a destination=org.freedesktop.DBus object=/org/freedesktop/DBus interface=org.freedesktop.DBus member=Hello cookie=1 reply_cookie=0 error=n/a Got message type=method_return sender=org.freedesktop.DBus destination=:1.4 object=n/a interface=n/a member=n/a cookie=1 reply_cookie=1 error=n/a Sent message type=method_call sender=n/a destination=org.freedesktop.hostname1 object=/org/freedesktop/hostname1 interface=org.freedesktop.hostname1 member=SetPrettyHostname cookie=2 reply_cookie=0 error=n/a Could not set property: Activation of org.freedesktop.hostname1 timed out

And with the `Show details` expanded:

Does anyone have any ideas?

I'm a bit lost, and can't find any other similar issue on the forum.

Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!