Gateway Time-out after Hardware Change

• Hello,

I have recently replaced my Server Hardware from Core2Quad Q9550s to Core i5 3470 and also MB, and RAM.
    I just moved all my Disks from the old system to the new system.

1 SSD 128 GB for Openmediavalut
    1 SSD 256 GB for Data and Containers

3X3TB Seagate ST3000V000 drives in RAID5.

Everything seems to be working but from time to time, I get the error message 'Gateway Time-out' when logging in from web:

I looked on the Syslog and found that there are some issues with resources which exceeds limits but I don't know how to further investigate in order to understand how to resolve it.

I have attached all the reports I could download, please let me know if something else should be provided as well.
    I would be glad if someone could review and assist.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The 504 Gateway error could be a number of things as these are normally network related, but this could also be linked to the resource limit, I found this, much older thread
    It would appear these are related to monit alerts in relation to a machine coming out of hibernation/suspend which could also point to (perhaps) WOL option. As I have used commercial/enterprise hardware which never turns off, goes to sleep or suspend I run my own home server the same way -> 24/7 and that's not enterprise hardware.

Raid is not a backup! Would you go skydiving without a parachute?

OMV 6x amd64 running on an HP N54L Microserver

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!