RSync: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin: ....... - What's wrong?

• Hi,
    i want to copy with rsync from my OVM-NAS to my OMV-BackupNAS, both OMV 4.1.14-1. It's all in the same network at home.
    First i read this post (Link), but this is not the same problem, because i use EXT4 on both systemes.

After several minutes, my BackupNAS stopped and i got this error: (please click Spoiler)

I don't understand this error. Did somebody has a reason?

Thx
    Rudi

• To get more information simply execute the script manually in the CLI.

# /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsync-9b4528f5-afe8-4cfc-947a-7ba9835a8a63

Maybe it helps to add 'set -x' in the script to get more debug infos.

Sprry. i don't understand what i have to do.

Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Strange.

The last few time, my Backup-NAS stops, mybe the filesystem stops. I must shutdown the Backup-NAS the hard way and start the rsync again. I have to do this 4 or 5 time each backup. Thats not normal.

• All of sudden I am gettig the same error it used to work OK before nothing changed but got the error below?

Code
    Error #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export SHELL=/bin/sh; sudo --shell --non-interactive -- /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsync-f1fd9a65-afb7-488d-9d80-85563c36457a 2>&1' with exit code '1':  in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rsync.inc:261
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMVRpcServiceRsync->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatus8b...', '/tmp/bgoutputro...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rsync.inc(265): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceRsync->execute(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('execute', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Rsync', 'execute', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}
    • Offizieller Beitrag

All of sudden I am gettig the same error it used to work OK before nothing changed but got the error below?

Code
    Error #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export SHELL=/bin/sh; sudo --shell --non-interactive -- /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsync-f1fd9a65-afb7-488d-9d80-85563c36457a 2>&1' with exit code '1':  in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rsync.inc:261
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMVRpcServiceRsync->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatus8b...', '/tmp/bgoutputro...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rsync.inc(265): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceRsync->execute(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('execute', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Rsync', 'execute', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

Can you please open /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsync-f1fd9a65-afb7-488d-9d80-85563c36457a, add 'set -x' after the shebang and then execute the command?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!