Unofficial Plugin Repo for 0.5 Sardaukar, 1.0 Kralizec, 2.0 Stoneburner, 3.0 Erasmus, 4.0 Arrakis

• Offizieller Beitrag

Even more weird. - I wouldn't mind reinstall OMV, maybe that's the best option here.

Those weren't commands. They are the lines that should be in your /etc/apt/sources.list file.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Those weren't commands. They are the lines that should be in your /etc/apt/sources.list file.

when I do nano /etc/apt/sources.list the file is empty?

Code
    root@Lagerhuset:/etc/apt# dir
    apt.conf.d     preferences.d   trusted.gpg    update-post-invoke-success.d
    post-invoke.d  sources.list.d  trusted.gpg.d  update-post-invoke.d
    pre-invoke.d   sources.list~   trusted.gpg~   update-pre-invoke.d
    root@Lagerhuset:/etc/apt#
    • Offizieller Beitrag

when I do nano /etc/apt/sources.list the file is empty?

That is expected. Paste the lines I gave you and then ctrl o to save, ctrl x to exit.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Hello from Germany,

got some Problems with the installation.

i´m running 4.1.17-1 (arrakis) with Linux Kernel 4.9.0-8-amd64

downloaded latest OMV-Extras 4.1.14 openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all4.deb

But the installation abort with this message

Can someone helping?

Thanks
    Matt

Problem solves. Had to write a DNS Server adress because i give a static IP to the NAS

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can someone helping?

See problem #6 - Solutions to common problems

• I'm trying to get the Plex Media Server up and running on OMV4. I've installed the OMV Extras repo and downloaded the Plex plugin.

While the "Plex Media Server" now shows up as a new menu entry in the main menu, I can't find a way to permanently activate the plugin in OVM.

OMV display the PlexMediaServer as "running" but not as activated:

When I enter the settings, I can't activate and save the plugin, because it requires a save location for the database to be entered. Unfortunately, when I click on the corresponding drop-down menu, nothing happens and no drop-down menu is presented to me.

Am I doing something wrong? I'd like the PMS database to be stored on the very same internal SDD OVM and the PMS is running from...

• You should really learn Docker and install Plex via docker. The guy who made the plugin is not supporting it anymore and if he responds, that's what he's going to tell you to do.

Unfortunately, using Docker isn't an option as Plex doesn't support hardware acceleration in a container setup.

The PMS itself is running fine so far - I'm just irritated that the green activation for the Plex service isn't lit up but Plex seems so work.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Unfortunately, using Docker isn't an option as Plex doesn't support hardware acceleration in a container setup.

It isn't officially supported by the company but it is possible.

• A question about the autoshutdown plugin.
    Would it be possible to add a new check before shutting down? I think it would be helpfull if it will check if there is a smart self test running before shutting down.

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• Offizieller Beitrag

Would it be possible to add a new check before shutting down? I think it would be helpfull if it will check if there is a smart self test running before shutting down.

There is an issue for this on the github page. Just not sure who is going to implement it. https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…lt-autoshutdown/issues/52

• And how often are translation dictionaries updated in the plugins? example: openmediavault-wol 3.4.2 is listed here transifex as fully translated into Russian, this is not in the plugin. Or is it just that no one is following?

• Offizieller Beitrag

And how often are translation dictionaries updated in the plugins? example: openmediavault-wol 3.4.2 is listed here transifex as fully translated into Russian, this is not in the plugin. Or is it just that no one is following?

I updated the locales on August when I pushed a new version of the plugin - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…8fc0de9cfc2496482b5b12c0a

The problem is once plugins are updated for the next version of OMV (5.x), translations for older versions stop. The wol plugin is one of the few plugins that works on 3.x, 4.x, and 5.x and I could put it in the 4.x repo. I just didn't think about it.

• Hey guys,

i have Version 5.0.5-1 usul and try to install openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all5.deb.

I get a error after the uploading:

Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information.

"Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:187Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(97): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Plugin', 'upload', Array, Array, 3)#1 /var/www/openmediavault/upload.php(44): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()#2 {main}"

Can anyone help me at this problem? Its a fresh install of omv

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can anyone help me at this problem? Its a fresh install of omv

Did you install all updates from the Updates tab first? I really do prefer the command line install though - https://forum.openmediavault.o…49-OMV-Extras-org-Plugin/ I have never been able to reproduce the problem you are seeing.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think it's worth updating as well openmediavault-zfs 5.0.1

I don't usually release updates just for translations. Plus, after just doing a fresh pull of translations from transifex, there are only three Ukrainian translation lines added that aren't in 5.0.1.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!