Many problems after upgrade OMV 3>4

• Offizieller Beitrag

No, I was just saying you shouldn’t use the plex plugin. We recommend running plex in docker. The is a video thread pinned to every forum that will show you how to do that.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• No, I was just saying you shouldn’t use the plex plugin. We recommend running plex in docker. The is a video thread pinned to every forum that will show you how to do that.

Thank you.
    I will have a look on it...

• Be advised that when using any of the Plex dockers, the drive you point the /config container path to must be mounted with the exec option set. This is currently NOT the default for OMV data disks, they are mounted noexec. And although the rootfs drive is mounted exec, it's generally a poor choice to target Plex's /config to it. The smaller the rootfs drive, the poorer the choice.

I think it's time to either change the default behavior to mount data drives exec, or provide a simple toggle within OMV to do this easily without having to manually edit config.xml and alter an OMV environment variable.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!